Thursday, May 20, 2010

Like a Flower

I have been waiting to get these shots from Shutterfly so I could make a girly page with them!  Too many boy pages in a row for me.  It was so easy to get the pictures of Lara because 1. Lara loves to pose and 2. Lara loves flowers.  After she picked her flower, she gave it to me!  It was on Mother's day.  How sweet is that.  Love that girl!



I've entered this page in a few challenges.  It is the last layout I needed to complete for the Let's Scrap Blog hop.  The hop ends today so I just finished under the wire!  It is from the blog hop challenges 1 and 6.  I am also entering it in S2G Challenges which is to use your favorite color (green), Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge (use a pearl), and Ooh la la Creations (bright and cheerful).  

We had our new pool installed today and the kids were so excited about it.  Here's a quick picture of them playing.


Have a great Friday ladies :)

13 comments:

Marlene said...

Nothing cuter than a shot of two kids enjoying pool time! :)

Love the girly layout!

Kelly Massman said...

Pretty LO! Love the pic of them playing in the cute pool!

Gloria said...

Love the layout and she is so cute....I love the picture of kids in small plastic pools ..we all did that right? Gloria

Cat said...

What adorable children! LOVE your LO and colors! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust this week! I'm having a "Count the Pearls" contest on my blog Here
You could win a digi from the new Pixie Dust Pearl Collection.

CraftyGirl said...

Ohhh.. I just love girly pages!! The purples are fabulous and I love the way you used the tags!! Your daughter looks so super sweet... enjoy this stage.. it goes by way too quickly!!!
Barb :)

Stacy said...

Yeah! You finished!! Congrats to you. Page is great and I just love that sweet pool! I really like the hinge on the page. And the ribbon and paper are cool.

I love how so many people can use the same sketch but all come up with totally unique layouts! Hope the sun stays in your yard this weekend!!

Jane Wetzel said...

totally cute lo- glad u joined us at S2G! :)

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Lara is so adorable. Love the colors you used on this :)

Jeannie said...

Adorable! Thanks so much for joining us for Twisted Thursday at Shirley's 2 Girls!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Cat said...

Thanks for entering the S2G contest, too, this week!

Wendi said...

Your page is so so cute and definatly cheerful and bright
thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
wendi

Ann English said...

Adorable-love the pool installation! Your page is gorgeous as is your model! Thank you for joining us for Twisted Thursday at Shirleys2Girls!

Georgia said...

Great layout! Thanks for playing at S2G TT.