Monday, May 3, 2010

It's time for a new challenge at Practical Scrappers!

This week's challenge is to use your stickers.  That's my kind of challenge.  I have way too many stickers. I actually don't buy them anymore because my stash is so big now.  So I love when I get a chance to pull them out and make something with them.  Here's what I came up with:



I placed stickers under the vellum quote so that I would pop it out a little and then used some Prima flowers stickers to adhere the quote to the page.  I used left over alphabet stickers for the title and a cute little epoxy sticker to dot the i.  The pictures of my dad, niece, and nephew.  If you have time this week, submit your layout to PS and you could win three digital stamps of your choice from Wink Wink Wink.

Well, I hope everyone is having a good Monday.  Did you get lots of scrapbooking done this weekend?  Anyone win a prize? 

Denise


11 comments:

kmassman said...

Love your layout! I'm hoping to get a chance to do some of the Practical Scrapper challenges soon! I have some exciting news! I know you stop by my blog regularly, but please stop by May 7 if you get a chance!
http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/

CraftyGirl said...

Denise... this LO is so sweet!! I love the way you used the stickers under the vellum... very creative!!
Barb :)

Marlene said...

Oh - so cute!!! Who says stickers are all ugly? These look fantastic!

anazelia said...

oh love your page, and what cute pictures. will try to do this one, once I am up and about.

Stacy said...

I like your page...it's cute. Those babies are adorable! I didn't win anything did you?

Stacy said...

Argh...I wrote a message and tried to post it and it disappeared...sigh.... I really like this page. It is cute. Those babies are adorable! I didn't win anything ... did you?

Denise said...

Nope, no prizes for me. But not for lack of trying :)

Chelsea said...

Great page again Denise and what a great challenge too. The title is so precious.

Betty Anne said...

I love this layout Denise. The stickers under the torn vellum really does make the words stand out and the pictures are just to precious.

I happen to be working on a layout that has stickers on it so may just pop over to practical scrappers and enter it.

Heidi Mattessich said...

Hi Denise! Great layout! I love the way you used the vellum with the alpha stickers!

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Beautiful layout Denise. I love how you used the vellum and the stickers.