Monday, May 17, 2010

It's Monday - Time for a new Practical Scrappers Challenge

This week's challenge is to pull out your patterned paper and use it.  Now that a fun one.  Here's mine.  I used Cosmo Cricket's Get Happy line to make this.  This has been my favorite paper for the last few months.  I just love the bright bold colors.  I get happy when I use it :)


Now that's a lot of patterned paper, lol!  I also used a sketch from Let's Scrap for another one of their blog hop challenges.  




Have great day,

Denise

10 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

I agree...this is some happy paper!! I love how you used your pp in your LO!!
Barb :)

Kim said...

Fun for sure and yummy. I love all Cosmo papers. Just love what you did with the sketch!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Stacy said...

Love the page and love the sketch! I really get inspired by fun sketches. And I love those two really pretty asian girls on the motorcycle...hey wait...isn't one of them my daughter??! ha Fun day!

Jackie said...

I love this. Love the bright colors and all the elements you used.

anazelia said...

great job with all those pps.

Betty Anne said...

I love your layout Denise, the title is so cute and I can't believe you were able to use all those different papers but still make it looks so great.

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Love that paper Denise. Great colors on a layout!

~Christina~ said...

CUTE! Great take on the sketch shown :)

Sasya said...

your LO is just super cute!! love it!!

hugs
Sasya

Marlene said...

Fantastic take on the sketch - and BEAUTIFUL layout!