Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it Wednesday already?

This week is just zipping by!  Is this week like that for you?  Today I did a Father's day card from a Let's Scrap blog hop challenge.  If you haven't checked out their blog hop, there's still plenty of time.  The challenge was to use their sketch, at least 3 patterned papers, and 4 brads.  I decided to use only paper from my scrap pile because it is so totally, completely out of control.  I've just been too lazy to look through it when I've been scrapbooking, but I won't throw the scraps out either.  I think I need to make more cards, like 100 of them.


I also want to share that I've had a bit of luck over the last few days.  I made top three over at Partner in Crafting Crime and top 5 over at Scrap it with a Song :)  I also found out on Mother's day that I won this cool cell phone case by TammyI at ScrapitForward, a new blog where the challenge is to make cards etc for other people.  I LOVE IT.  The sides expand so it fits any size phone :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week too.  If you aren't, at least the week's almost over :)

xoxo - Denise

6 comments:

kmassman said...

Congrats on the win! Fun card! I'm with you on the scrap pile being out of control! I can barely find room to work on my table. I need to spend some time organizing so I can mess it up again!

Marlene said...

Great card! I haven't even started on my Father's Day Card. Eeeeks.

What a cool cell phone holder! I like it!

Linda64 said...

Congrats on all your win! Love all the layers on your card!

anazelia said...

Wow, you are on a winning streak. Congrats. And I LOVE that card.

CraftyGirl said...

Congrats on all those wins!! Love the card... I soooo need to go through and get rid of some of my scraps.... maybe after school is out!! Your card looks amazing!!
Barb :)

Corinna said...

Love your card! Congrats on winning the case. You should alter it! LOL

Corinna