Thursday, April 15, 2010

Quick quotes double layout

Hello fellow scrapbook addicts,

Today I am posting a double page layout I made at a quick quotes class.



No time for scrapping today.  My daughter felt left out with everyone getting sick and getting to use the cool machine with air coming out of it.  She was actually happy to be able to use the nebulizer.  Should have seen her run over to the designated spot!  At least I didn't have to make her and that is surely a wonderful blessing.  It's tough finding time to get all three of us on it in the morning and the night.  Busy, Busy.  After this winter, I think our immune systems should be really strong!

Happy Thursday Friends!

Denise

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Beautiful layout, what a great idea to swap the papers like that. Hope your family is feeling all better now. ~Chelsea

~Christina~ said...

What a great 2pg layout. It's lovely!!!!

If you are interested, I have started a new challenge blog that I think you would enjoy. I would love it if you'd give it a try sometime.

Scrap It With a Song

stacyhwatson said...

That is such a great idea. I totally agree with Chelsea. I might have to steal this idea and try to come up with something. Your pages are beautiful

Susan said...

Awww...that pic of your daughter is so sweet!! My daughter has been on a nebulizer regularly since she was 2. She's now 11. In fact I just did a layout of her using it called "Just Breathe". :) I hope you ALL start to feel much better very soon!! And thanks for the kit club suggestions you left on my blog. I think I'm gonna stick with the one I kept and as you say, spend that extra money each month on what I really love!! Lord knows I really don't NEED a single other thing!

Betty Anne said...

Love your layout. I love the colors in the paper and all the swirls in it and that you added. Great job as usual.
Sorry to hear that the little lady is sick now to. Hopefully the warmer weather will be here soon and everyone will get feeling better.