Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Egg Hunt

Continuing on the Practical Scrapper's blog hop, I made a layout using the sketch from Sketchy Thursdays (http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/).  I thought this sketch was so pretty and right up my alley with only two pictures on the layout.  I'll also enter it into practical scrapper's challenge as I brushed glue and glitter over the smaller blue flower and added bling on the flags and a couple of letters.  I used some Easter pictures for this layout.  We had some friends down from San Francisco celebrating Easter with us.  You should have seen all the eggs we had hidden between us!  I was finding eggs days later.  Luckily, we only hid the plastic variety.  The kids had so much fun, and the competition was fierce between the boys.



Also, just a quick update that Nicholas was well enough to go to school today!  Hurray.  Lara really appreciated that, I think.

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Fantastic sketch & layout! Glad to hear that your son is feeling better. :)

Jamie Lane said...

Adorable layout, love your banner! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

Barb Sampson said...

Great job! Thanks for sharing with us on Practical Scrappers!