My friend Jackie sent me this Ms. Brightside Award. Isn't that just the nicest? Made my whole day! Jackie is a mom to four and makes the most beautiful pages. I try not to enter the same challenges she does, LOL. I guess with 4 kids, she's had lots and lots of practice! You can see all her works of art (and they are) at http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com.
Once you get this award you are supposed to list 10 things that make you happy, 5 pieces of trivia about yourself, and pass this award on to 5 fellow bloggers. So, here goes...
10 things that make me happy:
1. My Family
2. Weekends (when everyone is home)
3. my children's laughter
4. spending time with friends
5. emails from friends
7. Lush bath bombs and bubble bars
8. A fun trash novel
10. Bright wildflowers
5 Pieces of Trivia about myself:
1. I met my husband in jail 13 years ago. (We were both working! What were you thinking?)
2. I love pink, but not in clothes.
3. I like pop and alternative, anything with an upbeat, fun mood to it.
4. I am addicted to Taco Bell. It calls to me.
5. I hate cooking. I do it, but I'd rather not. (Are you reading this love of my life?)
Now I'm suppose to send this off to 5 blogging friends. Feel free to go visit w/ them :) They are a great group of gals and very creative.
1. Chelsea - http://craftinglifespieces.blogspot.com/
2. Marlene - http://disguisedasagrownup.blogspot.com/
3. Kmassman - http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/
4. Betty Anne - http://letsgetscraphappy.blogspot.com/
5. Elise - http://paperloveaffair.blogspot.com/