Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy New Year Layout


I used a ScrapMaps layout for my Chinese New Year's Layout.  (http://www.scrap-maps.com/sketches/12x12/1/ScrapMaps04_12x12_1p_10.jpg) The sketch made the layout quick and easy.  I also used glimmer mist for the first time on the title letters.  If you've never used it before, a word of warnin; it stains.  When Lara saw my hands she started hyperventilating and saying hurt, hurt.  No, mommy's not hurt.... The colors are a little brighter than tradition New Year's layouts, but it's been such a beautiful week, warm and sunny, that it just fit my mood.  


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hi Denise, a beautiful layout! The pictures are just too adorable and sweet. Beautiful!!!

Thanks for post about my blog as well. You are a sweetheart! ~Chelsea

Jo-Anne Price said...

Beautiful layout and I love the colors that you used!

Thanks for the heads up on the Glimmer Mist. I haven't tried it as yet.