Wednesday, March 24, 2010

For Keeps


This morning I went to one of our local scrapbooking stores to shop for a scrapbooking basket for a silent auction at Nicholas' school.   Oh, the beautiful paper, bling, etc.  I was in heaven!  But I didn't buy one single thing for me!!!!  Oh the wars in my head!  But I managed for the first time ever to not impulse buy scrapbooking stuff.  Guess my Scrap your Stash group involvement is paying off!  Who hoo!  Okay, I'm crazy busy today, so I got out a page I made at a Quick Quotes convention and just added 3 pictures.  Wa la, page done.


Alright, that's enough browsing.  Go have fun!

Denise

7 comments:

kmassman said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Jo-Anne Price said...

Pretty and congrats on not buying anything!

Denise said...

Thank you for all the kind words Jo-Anne!

Marlene said...

Adorable layout! I haven't done a layout in so long. Pssst....it's "VOILA". Heehee...didn't read that rant on my blog last week, huh? ;)

Your daughter is about the cutest little thing ever!!!

Denise said...

Marlene, I know, but that's how Nick says it so it stuck. We also use the word "lub lub" for love love", um um, for M&M (Lara). Horrible, I know...

Betty Anne said...

You're a real sweetheart Denise, thank you for the double page sketch. Would love to see what you do with it.

Lara looks like she is having a blast playing. What a beautiful layout.

Chelsea said...

Hi Denise, I do the same thing when I'm at a craft store! It's a war with myself! LOL

This is another adorable layout! I like the use of muted color papers so the pictures stands out! Beautiful. ~Chelsea