Thursday, March 11, 2010

Every child is a unique and unrepeatable miracle


This is a page I made for Lara's lifebook.  The opposite page will have a map of countries on it.  I haven't found one that I can print out that I like yet.  Anyone know any good ones?  To give me additional inspiration I used two challenges.  The sketch and bling challenge was from StuckOnUSketches.  And man did I pile on those rhinestones!  The colors of the layout are the challenge from Picture Picture Creations.  I thought they went together really beautifully and I'd never have thought of the combination.

Well, not too many more lifebook pages to post here.  If you're an adoptive parent and want to see more of them and want to create your own lifebook, I've started the group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/making_a_lifebook_one_page_at_a_time/.  It's just getting on it's feet so you haven't missed a thing.

Have a fantastic day!

Denise

4 comments:

Leah said...

Denise, do you know that I have never done an official "adoption" LO for my son! I mean there is a bit in his baby book but not a scrap scrap page.
I will have to come back to look at that group again!
I think this is a really neat page (well of course I do!)
Also the saying is pretty amazing...just like the children are!

hugs! Leah

Denise said...

Oh, I hope you join Leah. You are just so talented, I'd love to see what you'd create!

Denise

Megan at PPC said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us this week at PPC! Hope to see you back there soon!

Don’t forget to check out our first ever Design Team Call at: www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com
-Megs :)

Sandy said...

oh how true that quote is...i adore it...love the page and the sentiment behind it....the pic is toooo precious...what a wonderful person you are...thanx for continuing to share you inspiration with us!