Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Personalized album

I've always used post bound albums.  The problem with those are they only hold so much.  I have bought expanders for the albums and have used many different manufacturers.  The problem (for me) is that I end up using 4-7 albums a year.  So I finally decided to try the American Crafts D-ring album.  It can be customized and holds a ton of pages.  Even better, you can rearrange the pages so much easier than the post bound albums.

I bought the cheaper ones that are bound in a color but the rest of it is chipboard color that needs to be decorated.  This was fun because I got to choose the color and design of the album.  Here's what I came up with.  It was very easy.  I used Beacon's 3-in-1 glue.  I initially tried modge podge but the paper bubbled up.







No comments: