Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh my gosh...I won!!!


The winner for SPCC #35 is...Denise!

Congratulations Denise! 
This is a wonderful layout!  We love how she used her Facebook statuses and printed them to keep up with what her kids say and do!  So creative!  Great job!
Denise has won a bunch of goodies from Samantha including some chipboard shapes, embellies, ribbon, two Dew Drop ink pads, and a 4 in 1 handmade stamp.


I cannot even tell you how jazzed I am at winning this online challenge.  It's my very first win.  And there's prizes!  Yay!!!!  I checked first thing this morning and screamed when I saw my name.  My kids ran over from the breakfast table to check it out and cheered right along side me.  'Course Lara had no idea why she was cheering except maybe that her picture was on the computer screen :)  It was a great way to start a day, I'll tell ya.

1 comment:

Jo-Anne Price said...

Congrats on a well deserved win!