Saturday, February 27, 2010

365 Cards in one year

Want to really challenge yourself and use up all those scraps and little embellishments you have piling up?  If you are really ambition, you could follow along withe 365 Cards which challenges you do make one card every day for a year!  Their new year starts Monday so be sure to stop by and take a look.  Sound like too much?  You could always pop in when you need a little inspiration or need to make a quick card for someone.


http://365cards.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jo-Anne Price said...

I think that I will take up that challenge. I make cards once a year and that's at Christmas. I always have tons of scraps and would really like to make use of them. I've wanted to make a bunch of cards and an organizer for my mother-in-law for a gift, so this would work out great!

Denise said...

I would love to see your organizer when you finish it!