Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pre-school

It's spring break around here and our family took a trip to Las Vegas to visit friends in Las Vegas.  It had been about six months since I had seen my bff, Stacy, and we had a great time catching up and scrapbooking together.  I decided to take some pictures of Lara in pre-school that I hadn't gotten to yet.  I used a scrapbook sketch from Stuck On U Sketches as a starting off point.



The paper and embellishments were a hodgepodge of supplies I either had in my stash or I grabbed from Stacy.  

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Denise

9 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous layout!! The pictures are so adorable!! Love the design!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Cute pics! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Patries said...

Super layout, so much fun on the page!

Cherished said...

Wonderful page. Thanks for playing at SOUS.

Neela Nalam said...

Such cute photos. The layout turned out great. Thanks for playing along at SOUS.

Caroleanne Wright said...

hi FAB layout,great fun take on the sketch. Caroleanne - SOUS

Jane Stirling said...

Such precious photo's and perfectly showcased Denise! Loving the bright, fun colours. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Nicolle Kramer said...

What sweet pics and colorful layout. Thanks for playing along with at SOUS.

Charlotte Brochu said...

Bright and fun layout! Thanks for entering at SOUS!

Share It

>