Thursday, April 17, 2014

Attitude is Everything

Good morning friends.  I have another layout of my girl in pre-school again today.  The layout is my take on this Sketch-N-Scrap sketch challenge.  


I used bits and pieces of various collections for my layout.  I believe the background paper is from Sassafras Lass, though it could be October Afternoon.

This is the 2nd layout I was able to make over the weekend with my friend, Stacy.   I may make another one today though, as the kids are home sick.  They picked up a bug traveling to Las Vegas.  I think next time, we'll drive ;)

Have a great day!

Denise

14 comments:

Lissa said...

Such a fun layout! Love those bright colors and such cute photos. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Heather Hall said...

Fun Fun layout, that paper line is adorable, beautiful pictures too. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

Staci said...

So cute! Love all of the elements of this one!

Solange J. said...

Beautiful layout, love the happy colors ! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap !

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!!

artfulscrapbooking said...

Wow...super fun LO!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!! :) Evie

Kerry said...

How fun are your papers - just right for a 'little learners' page! Thanks for sharing your wonderful page with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

Lisa said...

LOVE the mix of patterns! So awesome! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

What a fun layout! Love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
Surama

Tamika said...

I find the busy pattern papers hard to use but you really made everything work well together. Thank you for joining us at Sketch~n~Scrap!

Kelly said...

Oh this is just such a fun and cheery layout! Love the papers for the photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Darcy said...

Love the title, I'm wondering if my middle one has read that somewhere! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Jen said...

Beautiful layout!! Love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Stephanie said...

oh, this is adorable! Love that Sassafrass paper .. I have it in my stash too & it's one of my favourites! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month :)

Share It

>