Sunday, March 23, 2014

Smile and the world will smile with you

Happy Sunday folks!  Today I have a layout of my girl getting silly.  Even with a mustache, she is so stinking cute :)


The paper, including the Smile & the world will smile with you quote, is from My Minds Eye Find Your Wings and Fly collection.  The circle rub-ons are from Maya road, the black and white hearts and butterfly are from Heidi Swapp Black & White Buzz Words, and I added some Prima Say it in Crystals to the lower right side of my page.

I created the layout using the Let's Capture Our Memories sketch challenge.

Enjoy your day!

Denise




5 comments:

Lisa said...

She is so stinkin' cute!! What an adorable picture!! I love the details!! Awesome layout!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Aurelie said...

Oh! That photo is precious! Love that banner! Thanks for playing along with Let's Capture Our Memories!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so adorable!! Such a fun pic!

I know you are BFF's with Stacy, I sent her a few emails and left her a comment but I haven't heard back from her, hoping everything is Ok, please let her know I said Hi!
Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Barbara Bruder said...

Too cute. Boy she's growing up fast. Great L/O. HUGS, Barbara

Isabelle said...

What a fabulous layout! I love the banner you created. Your daughter is too cute with the mustache! Thanks for playing with us at Let's Capture Our Memories!

Share It

>