Monday, February 17, 2014

One Cut Cricut Coach cards

Happy President's Day crafty friends!  With Nick in i9 flag football this winter, I needed to whip up a couple of coaches' cards.  I pulled out my All Sports cricut cartridge and saw this framed football.  Score!  It's so cute and is done with just one cut.  


I finished it off by adding a little "Football is Life" ribbon to the bottom.  Easy, peasy :)

I am entering my football cards in the following challenges:

Clean and Simple on Sunday - Masculine card
Paulaholifieldcrafts - Man Up
Less is More - Masculine card
Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings - One for the Boys with ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Denise

8 comments:

Lisa said...

They are so awesome!! I love that football is life ribbon!! What fabulous cards!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are super fun! I need to make a basketball one before Thursday, hope I can find the time! Carri~Abusybee

Chrissie said...

Super cards, the ribbon is a great touch!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous! We love our football here in Texas! :)

Anne said...

Great guy card and even a masculine ribbon!
Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
Anne
Guest "Less is More"

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

pollyspaper said...

Very nice Masculine Card! Thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Cheryl Walker said...

Wonderful male card!!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge!!
Hugs ,
Cheryl

Share It

>