Thursday, February 6, 2014

My sister my friend

Good evening friends,

Today I am sharing a card that I made for my sis in Tennessee.  She and I are very close, despite the distance between us.  Her favorite color is purple.

Products used: S.w.a.l.k. My Sister stamp set; Memento Tuxedo Black Ink; Spectrum Noir markers FS1, FS3, EB3, EB5, EB8, IG3, IG5, IG8, LV1, LV2, BP2, PB4; Spellbinders Filigree Delight embossing folder; Prima flowers

The lovely white embossed background is all one die called Filigree Delight and I have to say it might be my new favorite thing ever.  It's going to make it very easy to make pretty, elegant cards really, really quickly.  And I'm all about saving time when it comes to cards.  I've shifted my priority this month from crafting to walking and hiking.  Happily, I've managed to lose 10 lbs in January as a result :)  I will add though, that I have ice packs on my shins I write this.  Apparently, I need to try the Couch to 5k App before trying out the Zombie, Run app.  It's really tough to start out slow when zombies are growling in your earphones...

Thanks for stopping by!

Denise



1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a sweet card!! The image is so adorable!! I love the purple!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Share It

>