Thursday, February 20, 2014

Berry Pickin' and Thanksgiving layout

Hello friends.  This has been a slow week for us.  The kids and I all managed to come down with a cold and Nick is on breathing treatments, so we are all taking it easy.  I found a couple more layouts that were just needing some pics to finish them up, so I thought I'd share them briefly.  The first one was a kit I picked up online from a company that no longer sells them.  You could make it easy enough with the right dies.  The pictures are from last year's field trip to an organic farm to pick strawberries.


The second one was from a CKC conventions I took a few years ago.  It was pretty simple, so I added a few embellishments to it to liven it up.  The pics are at my MIL's house at Thanksgiving.


Hope everyone is doing well! There seems to be a lot of bugs floating around right now.

Denise

4 comments:

Gary Rose said...

Great layouts Denise. I really like the 2nd one a lot. All those layers are so beautiful.

Lisa said...

These are both beautiful!! I love the designs!! The pictures are adorable!! I hope you all feel better soon.

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Hope you all feel better soon! This are so sweet! Great pics too! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Staci said...

Sweet! Love the Autumn layout!

Share It

>