Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Undeniable Love

This month's challenge over at  Scrap Our Stash is to make something having to do with "love".   I decided this was the perfect time to make a layout of my hubby.   We have been married 11 and half years and he is the love of my life.  I took the picture when we were eating on a pier in the Bahamas.  We were celebrating our 11th anniversary.  I used Prima paper, as well as lots of flowers from both Prima and Petaloo.  I also used a beautiful metal accent from Creative Imaginations.  It was originally silver, so I used Ranger's watermelon alcohol ink to make it red.  Chris was tickled when I showed him the layout :)  I just love his smile.  Have you entered the Love challenge over at Scrap Our Stash?  








I am entering my layout in the following challenges:


Studio L3 - Altered Metal alcohol inks
Gaby Creates 1st year linking party - Love 

20 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Beautiful LO with many small delithful details; and the papperned papers are gorgous!

Charlotta / La Vikinga

CraftyGirl said...

Gorgeous LO! The papers and embellies are so romantic... perfect for remembering the occasion!
Barb :)

Stacy H-W said...

WOW!! Stunning layout!! I had to click on it to get the full effect! ha Great flowers, bling, papers and photo! It all comes together perfectly.

LesleyfromWI said...

This is beautiful. Love those little birds!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

how do you make flowers manly? just like this!!! fab job!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Fabulous layout.

Marlene said...

Your layout is absolutely gorgeous! congrats on 11 1/2 years of wedded bliss. Sounds like he's a keeper!

Pssst...there's a freebie sentiment on my blog today, if you're interested.

Sharon said...

What a beautiful layout!!! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out!

Linda Ledbetter said...

What a gorgeous, elegant layout, Denise! The design is so inviting, and your use of the flowers and altered metal is just great. Congratulations on 11-plus happy years together, and I wish you eleven DECADES more!

Jackie said...

those paper sure fit the occassion! <3

Dawn said...

Lovely LO I really have to get back into scrapping some this year

love Dawn xx

Lori said...

Love this layout! All those flowers are wonderful, especially with that metal accent!

Cath said...

Lovely layout, Denise! :)

jacque4u2c said...

This is just STUNNING!!!!

~Christina~ said...

That is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dalis said...

love layer upon layer. I am coming from Gaby's linking Love party and I am starting to follow you!

-- dalis

Scrappin' Sista said...

What a glamorous LO!!! Love it! It's intersting how you altered the tag. Found your blog through Gaby's linking party. Glad I did. I'm a new follower. TFS.

Christel (Scrappin' Sista)
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

trisha too said...

NICE lo--I found you at Gaby's! Stop by for a visit sometime!

:)

Terry said...

Beautiful layout! Love all the details and of course your altered metal piece!

Share It

>