Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Once Upon a Springtime

Like most kids, my children love forts, playhouses, and other cool places where they can imagine all sorts of great adventures.  I took these shots of my kids playing in Lara's house and the colors were perfect for Graphic 45s Once Upon a Springtime.  I got booted out immediately after climbing inside to get a closer picture.  LOL.


I used Stickles to add a little bling and popped out all sorts of flowers, fairies, and rabbits.  I made two brads with my I-Top to complete the layout.  Once Upon a Springtime is definitely my favorite collection of Graphic 45s right now.  I love everything about it.   I am entering my card over at  Simon Says Stamp Challenge where their challenge is to make your own embellishments.


 I had a little extra time to scrap today as our washing machine broke.  No laundry for me :)  Next week it'll be another matter, as we couldn't get some one out until Monday.  

Have a good one,

Denise

15 comments:

Shelley said...

This is wonderful, reminds me of what *my* version of Neverland would be, lol. Magical and beautiful.

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Gorgeous!!!!!
I love it...
xoxo
Leila

jacque4u2c said...

Just STUNNING!!! I love it!

Marlene said...

Holy canoodles - this is BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE this!

Sorry about your washing machine....though it's nice to have a break from laundry day (too bad it piles up at the other end, though, eh?)

TaraG said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Denise! Love how you poped up all the flowers and faires and the like from the paper. That is a brilliant idea and adds so much dimension...love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

Sharon said...

Oh my Gosh!!! This is soooooo beautiful!!! I've got to get me some of this paper!! Love it!! :)

Guilty Kisser said...

Love it. I like Graphic 45s new lines.

Jackie said...

Very pretty, love the cutting :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is amazing! Great details!

~Christina~ said...

Sooo pretty! I have a sheet of the same paper and have been looking at it thinking, "this is gorgeous...now what do I do with it?" LOL

Donna said...

What a beautiful layout. I love all the additions

Stacy H-W said...

Totally stunning girl!! I really love how you put the photo as a book page. Gorgeousness!!
So sorry about the washer...that totally sucks... Enjoy your extra crafty time.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Wowza. Gorgeous paper. Love the design of this page. :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.
luv
debby

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

georgeous. simply georgeous!

Share It

>