Monday, February 21, 2011

Laugh

I decided to take on Bobunny's layout challenge this weekend, as well as Getty Criky's A to Z challenge.  

The pictures are of Lara reading one of her baby books.  She shows me a picture of the babies, and I ask her, "What is it?"  She says, "Nakie Baby"  and laughs hysterically!  Funniest book she's ever read :)  I love listening to her laughter.  


Every thing I used in this layout is from Bobonny with the exception of the burgandy cardstock I used to mat the pictures with (Bazzill) and the ABC stamps (Close to my Heart).  The blocks were cut from the Wrap it Up Cricut cartridge.   I am entering my layout in the following challenges:

Bobunny.com - sketch
Incy Wincy Designs - dies or stamps

Thanks for taking a look :)

Denise

15 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Such a cute layout!! I can totally hear her laughing in the picture!! Great job girl!!

Nikbee said...

A wonderful layout. Such cute photos and I love the letter blocks - great for the subject matter. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

Sharon said...

Awesome layout!! You can tell that Lala just loves her baby book! :)

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

very pretty little rossettes!

Scrapamum said...

Love this layout Denise!!!! What a cute picture!!!!

Caro said...

She's such. Cutie! Love this layout!

Caro said...

Sorry, not very good at IPod typing! I meant she's such a cutie!

CraftyGirl said...

Cute story to go with your cute LO!! I love all the fun embellishments you used!
Barb :)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Awwww what a sweet & adorable layout. Love the rose ribbon. :)

VICTORIA said...

Thank you for stopping by. I decide to go from comment to blog and become follower on all the comments. Boy is my fingers tired. Its been a big undertaking for me. But i want to wish you good luck on my giveaway. I love your layout.
Victoria :)

Kelly Massman said...

So sweet and fun--just what I needed to see!

jacque4u2c said...

This is just PRECIOUS!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so adorable! Great pics!

2Angels said...

Lovely layout and such cute photos and story! :)

K Andrew said...

This layout is the CUTEST! Wow! You rocked the abc challenge! Did you use the Cricut Imagine Wrap it Up cart?
Thank you so very much for playing along in my challenge at Getting Cricky--for the chance to win the Pack Your Bags cartridge.

Cricky Chirps & Hugs,
K Andrew

Share It

>