Thursday, February 24, 2011

Graphic 45 Design Team Application

Hey gals,

You know how much I love Graphic 45's beautiful collections.  When I saw their Design Team Call (click here for details), I knew I had to throw my hat in the ring.  How amazing would it be to design with their gorgeous collections, some even before they came out to our local scrapbook stores?!  Talk about dream design team!  So this post is a compendium of my Graphic 45 projects that I am submitting for my consideration.  Cross your fingers for me... :)





















Denise

14 comments:

Susan said...

Good Luck Denise!!!! Judging from the above I'd say you're a shoe in!!

Stacy H-W said...

Fingers crossed!!! Everything is so gorgeous I'm sure you will get it!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

i see some awesome stuff with graphic 45!!! keep it up!

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Wowwwwwwwww
Wonderful projects!!!
Good luck
xoxo
Leila

Sabrina said...

Gosh!! Denise, these are gorgeous!! All the best in the application!! With these awesome works, I am sure you stand a good chance! *wink* :)))

Carolina said...

I know how much you love them so I hope you make it into the team. Your work is fantastic! Good luck!

Kelly Massman said...

Best of luck!

Khristen said...

With those GORGEOUS submissions, how could you not get the spot? Great pages, hon!

Have a great day :)

smdluxe said...

all of your g45 projects are wonderful! Good luck with call!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful projects with great stuff from G45, I am a big fan too, good luck Denise!!
Those pictures of tulips are taken in NYC last spring!

Scrapamum said...

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! Your projects are gorgeous!!!!!

jacque4u2c said...

Girl! I would pick you in a heartbeat, I am so praying that you get picked - you deserve it. All these picks are so inspiring!

jen said...

These are fantastic! Good luck!!! :)

I go by CHIC said...

Gorgeous Cards :-) I have a scrapbooking pack giveaway on my blog if your interested. :-)

Share It

>