Friday, February 18, 2011

Graphic 45 bookmarks and a new Flaunt it Friday challenge

Graphic 45's Le Romantique collection has such beautiful vintage images that I decided to make a couple of bookmarks out of it last week.  I used my Plantin Schoolbook cartridge for the tag and my Xyron 850 to laminate them.  I then added a large eyelet, some fibers, and beads.  Quick and beautiful.  I made one for Nicholas' teacher and one for his school's librarian.  I should have made an extra for myself.  I love how they turned out! 


I also wanted to share Flaunt it Fridays new challenge.  We want you to flaunt something with the FOREVER YOUNG cartridge and the cut choice this week is Model 1, Emblem (Silhouette feature) on Page 24 .  You can see some gorgeous examples here.   I hope you have time to give it a try during this three day weekend.


Have a great Friday!

Denise

8 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I love this - I know they are going to be thrilled with the gift!

Caro said...

They look great! I might have to lift this idea, need to make a present for the school nurse - DD loves her and finds an excuse to visit her as often as she can!

Stacy H-W said...

I think your bookmarks are gorgeous but how could hey not with you using that yummy G45 paper!?? They will love them!!

Sharon said...

Oh I so love your bookmarks!!! I'm gonna have to lift this idea and make some myself!! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These turned out great! Love the paper!

may-chu said...

wow~! so pretty!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love the vintage bookmarks. The fibers are a great added touch. Such a fab idea. :)

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

beautiful bookmarks!

Share It

>