Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Flaunt it Fridays Paper Doll blog hop winner!

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments on my clipboard and card!  They really made my weekend.  I'm so glad you all stopped by for a visit.  I'll have another blog post later with a layout with some beautiful felt embellishments and Bella blvd paper, but for now, the winner of my blog candy (using Random.org) is:



RANDOM NUMBERS - (click 'More random numbers' for more!)

Random number between 1 and 746

More random numbers
(All the random numbers are generated on the web server by the JScript Math.random() RNG function.)


That's you Dina!
6 
Dina said...

omg! I love your idea! cute card as well! Dina arm1997@msn.com

Congratulations girl!  Thanks for hopping with us.  You have until Friday to email me with your address.   (You can find my email on my profile.)

Enjoy your morning,

Denise

Share It

>