Friday, February 25, 2011

Flaunt it Friday's Challenge

It's Friday and it's time for another cool Cricut challenge at Flaunt it Fridays.  For this week's challenge we are asking you to make something with the TAGS,BAGS, BOXES & MORE cartridge and the cut choice this week is Match2 (Box), page 65. You can create anything you want and for an extra challenge try to challenge yourself to create something different from last week's project. If you do not own this cart feel free to use any BOX or BAG from any cartridge, you have one week to enter the challenge.

I do not have this cart (or own a gypsy, gasp!) but I do have the cartridge Wrap it Up.  This fun cartridge has a ton of gorgeous images and a box feature so that I had a lot of various boxes to choose from.  Since Father's day is somewhat on the horizon, I decided to use the tie box on the cartridge (page 60).


It looks big in the photo but it actually measures  3 3/4 x 5 3/4 (to handle).  Just perfect for a gift card to Home Depot :)  I hope you will be flaunting it with us this week.  For this month's prize, one person will win a Cricut Expression Dust Cover Sponsored by Raven LOVE 4 STAMPS, Raven also makes custom order dust covers and has an Etsy Shop HERE


This will be my last post for the next couple of month for Flaunt it Fridays.  If you can believe it, I don't have a single cartridge that they are using for March and April!  So bummed!!  You'd think I would have had at least a couple.  Oh well, maybe I'll win the lottery and do some major shopping.  LOL.  

I hope everyone's weekend is wonderful.  I'm planning on visiting some blogs this weekend and seeing what some of you are up to.  With the weather being so bad in many places, I bet there is some serious crafting going on :) We have some plans to hit Chuck E Cheese with the kids.  Nothing says I love you like suffering through a visit to Chuck E Cheese.  LMAO!

Denise

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is super cute! Love the cool ties!

Marlene said...

What a great gift card holder! I can see this being fun for Father's Day!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

loving that project! the ties are awesome!

Share It

>