Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dream

I Played around with Graphic 45's Once Upon a Springtime again while using a sketch from Get Picky!  There's something so sweet about children sleeping.  Maybe because it is the only time they aren't moving and look so peaceful :)  The banner was cut out from the Give a Hoot Cricut cartridge and Dream was cut from the Storybook cartridge.  I sprayed the banner w/ adhesive and added some iridescent glitter for a little sparkle.


I am entering my layout in the following challenges:

Get Picky - Sketch
Flutter by Wednesday - Use a fairy, butterfly, or Angel
Creative Cutter - Graphic 45


Well, our washing machine had to be retired and we got a new one today.  Anyone want to lend a hand with piles of laundry?  No?!  Me either, lol.  Being the menace that I am, I back my van right into the empty box that was holding the new washer.  Doh!!  (Homer Simpson voice).  I banged the dent right out of it and off I went to pick up Nick.   He he he.  Hey at least it was only box...  :)  

I also wanted to share what Prima sent to me for posting about their January Prima Picks.


The pictures a little dark, but you get the idea.  So loving them!  There are lots of beiges.  Is it just me or is it hard to open their gorgeous flowers.  I almost hate to use them.  Almost!  

Have a great night everyone!

Denise

18 comments:

Khristen said...

Beautiful layout, lovin the Graphic 45 myself lately. I am in the middle of a layout with it, and I only hope it comes out as pretty as this page is :) Those pics are so sweet!

I find it funny you hit something with your car today...I banged a curb at the gas station with the front bumper of my van. Oops, don't tell hubby! I have D'oh moments all the time!

xoxo

Have a great night!

Anita said...

This layout is beautiful! I love watching my children sleep and love the quietness. Nice job! Anita

Caro said...

Cute sleeping pics! Need to get some of that paper!!!! Can't wait to see what you'll create with those gorgeous flowers!!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

great job with the flags. i had to take a second look at them. i couldn't tell if they were popdotted or shadowed! fab work!

Jennie Reedy said...

adroable layout! Thanks for joining us at FBW

Marlene said...

Awww..such a sweet layout!!! (And such fantastic prima bling!)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Hi Denise! This is a beautiful lay-out and great pics! Thank you for joining us at Creative Cutter Room! Good Luck in the challenge! DT Member Carri

Sabrina said...

Denise, this is a super sweet page!!

Kelly Massman said...

Love your page-that paper is so pretty! I don't have a lot of cartridges--I'd love to have Give a Hoot, and I already have Storybook! My Straight from the Nest has a cute banner, though, so maybe that is why I haven't invested in Give a Hoot...
Have a great day!

jen said...

nothing better than sleeping kiddos in pictures- they always look like angels!!! :) great lo!

Tanya Tahir said...

such a sweet layout - love the banners!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful layout.
luv
Debby

Creative Cutter Room said...

So sweet! Love the layout great job! Thank you for sharing it in the Creative Cutter Room. Hugs Cathie

VICTORIA said...

Lol my fingers are doing better. Thanks about the new orlearns XLIV (SUPERBOWL 44) PICTURE. I am currently doing another one just a little different cause i don't think i can duplicate it exact. Some one in Louisianna saw my daughters and ordered one from me and wanted me to Number it 1 of 1 for them and autograph it. so that is one of my projects i got going. Gotta go Victoria :)

Staci said...

Sweet photos! Love the colors you chose! TFS!

Danni said...

Adorable layout! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Christine said...

Aww, just look at those little cherubs! Such gorgeous pics and the perfect paper line for them!

Nerrida said...

How cute and I love that paper you've used - perfect!

Share It

>