Saturday, February 19, 2011

Coffee Anyone?

I am a totally coffee addict.  My brain just won't focus until I've have a cup in the morning.  Which is why I love leisurely weekends where I can get up with the kids and sip several cups.  While drinking my cup of joe this morning, I decided I would work on Cricut Cardz challenge which was to use a cup image.  I had the perfect cut... the Mad Hare!  It is from the Cricut cartridge Disney classics.


The cut has a LOT of pieces!   I added a doily, some white marker, and purple rhinestones which I added with my Irock.  I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Cricut Cardz Challenge - Cricut cup image
Crazy 4 Challenges - use a die
Dutch Dare card challenges - Sparkle,glitter, bling

Hope everyone is having a great morning :)

Denise

16 comments:

Marlene said...

Definitely NOT a fan of coffee - bleccch - but this card ROCKS!

Jeri said...

This is just fabulous and it's the first cut I've seen from that cartridge. All the little pieces on the layers remind of the pieces of Buzz Lightyear on the Toy Story cartridge. So glad you could join us at Cricut Cardz for our cup challenge.

Sharon said...

Oh Denise, this is just fantastic! I've got this cart but have not cut anything from it yet. WOW! I love it!! I keep thinking about your bookmarks. I just may have to make some of those really soon! :)

Stacy H-W said...

So cute. You know I love coffee and purple...so enough said!

CraftyGirl said...

Toooo cute! I love the way you used the doily for the background and I pat you on the back for glueing together all those tiny pieces... and so early in the morning! Impressive!! lol!!
Barb :)

Cathryn said...

Soooo cute, great idea to use that guy!!! TFS Cathryn67 ;)

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

that is too cute!

jacque4u2c said...

Nicely done!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Happy and Fun, great used of that doily!

angela ploegman said...

Super cute...I LOVE it!!

Susan said...

Hey there! Remember me?? Just wanted to pop in and day hi!! I *think* I'm out of my funk since my mom died and slowly getting back into scrapping!! I've missed keeping up with you and seeing the kids....Lara is getting SOOOO big!

Debbie said...

Very cute! Love the purple!! And there is nothing better then a good cup of coffee!!!

Betty Anne said...

Love your card Denise, the paper piecing of the rabbit is so cool.

anazelia said...

oh so cute. love it and i love alice in wonderland- cartoon version.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

This one made me smile. Adorable. :)

Yenni Natalia said...

nicely done and i love the doilies :)
thanks for join Dutch dare challenge :) hope to see you again next week :)

hugs
yenni

Share It

>