Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blog awards and winner of Jacque's beautiful embellishments

I have the best followers friends out there in bloggy land.  I have gotten a few blog awards and I have to say it always warms my heart to know that someone thinks so highly of my blog :)  I have been really bad about posting the awards though.  (Sorry gals!)  If you get a chance, go visit each of these three women.  You'll want to follow their fabulous blogs.

I recieved the Liebster Blog award fom Karen.


I received the Magical Blog award from Stacy.


I received The Stylish Blogger award from Rachelle.


Thank you so much gals!  You are all incredibly talented women and I love following your blogs :)  Rather than trying to pick people to give these awards to, I am offering them up to anyone who follows me.  Feel free to post one on your sidebar :))

Also, I need to pick a winner for Jacque's embellishments.  The random.org has picked a winner.

RANDOM NUMBERS - (click 'More random numbers' for more!)

Random number between 1 and 2416

That's you Lesley!!


16 
LesleyfromWI said...

Very lovely LO. I like the design of it. My favorites are the Felt Flower Embellishments. The colors are wonderful and so are the flowers!!

8 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Congrats!

LesleyfromWI said...

I am so excited! Thank you so much!!!!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

congrats leslie and congrats to you too for the award! well desrved!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on your awards! and to the winner!!

Stacy H-W said...

Congrats Lesley from WI! You are so lucky!!
And Denise you are definitely deserving of all these awards!! You rock girl!!

DIANA L. said...

Congratulations for winning three awards for such a beautiful blog http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

jacque4u2c said...

Congrats on your well deserved awards!!!! And yay to Lesley - I hope you enjoy my little handmade goodies!!!! Thanks for doing the give away Denise!

CuddlyBunny said...

Congratulations on your awards -- you deserve them!

Share It

>