Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yay! I won in the Practical Scrappers Spring Blog Hop!

Check it out, I'm the winner of contest 2:


The winners from our other Blog Hop Contests are.....
Contest #2: The winner of the Stampee Foil is: Denise from lala's world
Contest #3: The winner of the Glitz Design Rubons is : Jan R
Contest #4: The winner of the roller stamp from Glitz Design is: Linda B
Contest #5: Grand Prize for completing all 6 hop challenges goes to Kim E


How cool is that?  I had so much fun getting some pages and cards done and I get a prize too!  Sweet!

Denise

7 comments:

Betty Anne said...

Woo Hoo way to go Denise. I am so happy for you.

Olenka said...

yay!! that is awesome!!

kmassman said...

Congrats! I have had fun making layouts for challenges, too! I haven't won any yet, but it does inspire me to get some things done!

Jackie said...

Congrats! Isn't it great to win :)

Denise said...

K- Can't believe you haven't won anything yet! Your pages and cards are beautiful.

~Christina~ said...

WHOO HOO!!!!

kmassman said...

I have won some candy but never for my work. Sorry--I wasn't too clear there!!! :-)

Share It

>