Saturday, April 17, 2010

'Twas the Night before Christmas

So I'm a little late on this one.  But did I have fun with it!  What didn't I do to this layout?  Paint, ink, glimmer mist spray on the big flower, bling, more flowers, distressing, die cut, punches, brads, scraps, rick rack, fun fun fun!  It took me well into the night, so I had to wait till this morning to take the picture and put it up for you.  The layout is another sketch from Let's Scrap.  I'm seriously loving that site.  They have the best sketches.  Anyway, here it is.





I've got a couple new links for you girls.

http://creationsdecheri.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-i-color-with.html
(Great coloring with pencils tutorial.  You'll love it.)

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/summerreading/
(Print out a passport.  Your child reads 8 books over summer, Barnes and Noble will give them 1 free at the end of summer.)

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!  Drop by and let me know what you are working on if you've a mind to :)  

Denise

Bookmark and Share


4 comments:

kmassman said...

Fun! I haven't gotten to the latest Christmas photos yet. I have been going back and doing pictures of my son when he was little! Do you or did you sell CTMH? I used to but spent way too much money that I didn't have--so I gave it up!

Denise said...

I am a jr. consultant. I buy stuff that I really love. I have all their stamp pads and lots of their papers and acrylic stamps. It is addicting! I've been really good though and haven't bought any in quite a while.

stacyhwatson said...

I have that tool caddy thing that you just bought! I love it too. I got it for 40% off but didn't have a gift card...:-(

Denise said...

Lame! But you are getting my Cricut machine... so that's all good :)

Share It

>