Monday, April 5, 2010

My Sis

I made this page for a sketch challenge at Let's scrap.  You can find it here. I just joined this online community.   The have a TON of double page layouts that you can download, as well as a new one every week.  Lately I've been all about 1 page layouts, so I just took the side I like and scrap that one.  I am also entering it into the color challenge of red at the ABC Challenge blog.  That blog is here.  This page is about my sister, Nicole.  She is such an amazing woman and I just love her to pieces.  My niece and nephew were just shy of one in these pictures.  Aren't they so adorable?




Denise


6 comments:

kmassman said...

Nice tribute!

Marlene said...

Fantastic layout!

Denise said...

Thanks girls :)

Helen said...

Lovely LO!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Betty Anne said...

Did you say 2 page layout sketches, be still my heart. Took a wander over to Let's Scrap and signed up. I've never done a layout using a sketch before but may just have to give it a try one of these days. Thanks for sharing the link.
What a wonderful layout of your sister and her little ones.

Cathy said...

Great LO. Thank you for joining in the ABC this time.
Cathy xx

Share It

>