Monday, April 12, 2010

Flowers, bling, and glitter and a practical use for liquid glass

My three favorite things are flowers, bling, and glitter.  Today I made a quick card using my CS scraps to make flowers with my cricut.  Then I stamped an image on four of the flowers with a glue pad and sprinkled microfine glitter all over them.  Last I put some bling in the center.  The top center is the only flower that was pre-made.  This card is for a blog hop I am doing that starts over at Practical Scrappers.  This card will be submitted for Practical Scrappers bling/glitter challenge, the Cuttlebug spot bling/glitter challenge, and Pile It On's no image challenge + one additional challenge.




Before I forget, I also want to share another use for liquid glass.  My girlfriend was complaining that her daughter's fine hair was catching in all hinges of her barrettes.  So I had her bring them over and put a small amount of liquid glass over the hinges.  It looked like the manufacture had done it, and no more hair getting yanked out :)

Denise

3 comments:

Marlene said...

I love Liquid Glass!!! I find it even nicer to work with than Glossy Accents. Your flowers are adorable.

Tanya Rudd said...

So very pretty, love the bling factor. Thank you for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Christine said...

Lovely card! I love making my own embellishments, esp flowers!

Share It

>