Friday, April 2, 2010

Celebrate 6

Thanks for all the great Birthday wishes!  It was a great day complete with the family singing to me while Nicholas showed off his whoopee cushion...Thanks Auntie Colie.  Well today starts Spring Break so we'll see how much scrapping gets done... so I'll show you the album I made Nicholas shortly before we went to China. Everyone was constantly talking about the adoption and Lara and he was feeling a little displaced.  So I wanted to make him an album that talked about all the wonderful qualities he has.  The acrylic album and papers are from Close to my Heart.  I have a lot of their products as I become a consultant.  Although, the only person I sell to is...myself!  I know, scrapbook shopaholic, party of one, your table is ready.











(He's leading Chris to his Christmas present that's why his eyes are closed)






4 comments:

Betty Anne said...

Glad to hear you had a great birthday. I love the mini album, I'm sure it made Nicholas feel special. I love CTMH paper to, but then again I love any scrapbook paper lol.
I hope you and your beautiful family have a fantastic Easter.

kmassman said...

That mini album is awesome!

Jackie said...

Great Mini-book :) I love, love them.

Wendy aka Bling Queen said...

I love to make mini books. Great job.

Share It

>