Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blessings

I made this layout for a brand new challenge blog,  Scrap it with a Song.  Their first challenge was to take part of the song, "Your Song", by Elton John.  They not only have the lyrics printed out for you, but you can listen to it while you scrapbook.  What a new, fun idea.  You can find their website at   http://scrapitwithasong.blogspot.com/.  Since I didn't have any big black or gray flowers for this, I used a background stamp and inked a big white flower.  The sketch I used was from Pencil Lines.



Hope everyone is having a great day or evening, depending on where your at!

Denise

11 comments:

anazelia said...

very cool page. love the black and white, with the color photo.

~Christina~ said...

You rocked that sketch and I love that you were so resourceful with the flower!!!! :)

Chelsea said...

I enjoy looking at these photos as much as your wonderful layout. ~Chelsea

Denise said...

Thank you so much Ana and Christina. I'm so glad you said that Chelsea b/c there's always more to come, lol!

CraftyGirl said...

Love your LO!! And the new challenge blog is pretty cool... I am putting the finishing touches on my LO tonight... hope to post it tomorrow! I had a great time using the lyrics they picked!! Love your take on the sketch too!!
Barb :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

Are they hugging or fighting? Inquiring minds wanna know (me) LOL. Ok first I wanna say what a great idea with the flower!!! Making mental note of that one fer sure!! Also great job with the challenge and glad you enjoyed it!!

Denise said...

My son's holding her. She loves hanging and climbing all over him :)

stacyhwatson said...

I love this! You are so talented! Did I win the candy yet????? ha

Jess said...

Fantastic LO! Love what you did with the flower! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It With a Song!

Hannah said...

I'm totally loving that background paper and the layout! Thanks for playing along :-)

Toucan Scraps said...

gorgeous layout. thank you for singing along with us at Scrap it with a song this week

Share It

>