Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tri Fold Shutter card

Have you seen these cards?  They are simply gorgeous and I have had card envy whenever I see one.  I finally did a google search on how to do one and found a website that has both the written directions, as well as a short, five minute video on how to make them.  Guess what, they are actually EASY to make.  The blog that has the tutorial is http://www.mycreativeexposure.com/2010/03/alright-crafters-here-is-my-video-on.html.  The creator Jayni Masjaski is so talented and has a number of how to's on her blog; including one on how to make your own glimmer mist to save money.  Love it!  Have a look and try it if you haven't made one before.  You'll be impressed on how quickly it's assembled.  I'll post my card next :)

Have a lovely weekend girls,

Denise

3 comments:

Jayni said...

Denise, Your card turned out beautiful! Thanks for all the wonderful comments, I think I am kinda blushing right now ;) Take care and happy crafting!! Jayni

kmassman said...

Cute! We just started spring break and are traveling so I may not be blogging much! Never fear; I'll be back looking at all of your stuff that I missed! Thanks for complimenting my card so soon after I posted! I brought a few files to upload if I get a chance!

Betty Anne said...

I am working on a couple of cards for my first card swap and earlier this week I learned how to do the Tri fold shutter card which I am using to make them. The cards look so much harder to make then they really are. It's funny that I just learned how to make them and so did you LOL
Your card is great

Share It

>