Thursday, March 25, 2010

Some bunny loves you

Today I made a quick Easter card for Nicholas' basket while Lara is sleeping and Nicholas is in my bed watching Spongebob.  He's home sick w/ a cold and on breathing treatments for asthma.  He only gets asthma when he's sick, thank goodness.  I have a rule in my house, you don't go to school, you have to take a nap.  Well the treatments amp him up really well so he couldn't fall asleep despite my laying down with him so I let him watch TV.  As least he's not jumping around :)

This card was quick and only used up 1 double sided SEI paper and a scrap piece of white paper.  The sketch I used was from 2sketches4you.





Hope everyone is having a great day.  It's almost Friday....Hurray!

Denise

4 comments:

kmassman said...

Cute card! Love that bunny! I also love the paper you used!

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Hope your son is feeling better soon.

Jackie said...

Cute Card! I left a little something for you on my blog: http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com/2010/03/ms-brightside.html ~jackie

Denise said...

Thank you Jackie! What a wonderful treat!

Share It

>