Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Love Smiles Laugh


Here's a picture of my my sweet girl.  I used a quick quotes layout I made at one of their conventions.  Nothing too exciting going on around here.  Nick's still on breathing treatments and we are homebound from pink eye...ewwwwe, I know.  Tomorrow's the big day...35 years old.  Yippee!  I'll have Nick pick a winner after school (I'm really hoping he'll be going tomorrow!).  Hope everyone is healthy, now go wash your hands!  You never know, my kid might have touched that shopping cart...  

Denise


7 comments:

anazelia said...

wonderful page. happy early birthday

Denise said...

Thanks girl :) Can't really take credit for anything but the pic though. Well, I did sign up for the convention...does that count? lol.

kmassman said...

Love your layout! Sorry to hear about the pink-eye. No fun being sick on your birthday! Well wishes for Nick! Happy Birthday! I turn 45 this year--yikes!

Denise said...

45 doesn't look too far away...lol! Thank you for the well wishes for Nick. It's not so bad now. He's been using a nebulizer since 19 months old, so it's old hat. Now he can play his ds while doing it :) Pink eye is irritating for sure, but been there done that too :) They're worth it.

Betty Anne said...

HAPPY 35th BIRTHDAY DENISE. I hope you have a fantastic day and get spoiled rotten because you deserve it.
Hope Nick is feeling better tomorrow.

Marlene said...

Gorgeous layout! Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!

Chelsea said...

She is so adorable! Your layout is beautiful! ~Chelsea

Share It

>